Father’s Day is next weekend and I’m sharing a few items and ideas to celebrate the special men in your life. Since my husband has been super dad lately, tending to a pregnant wife and sassy (in a mostly good way) toddler, I want to plan a couple of fun ways to make sure he knows he’s appreciated.
- Wifi Bluetooth Headphones: This is my pick for him. I think these will be perfect for working out and I’ll even promise not to steal them from him!
- Sunglasses: Always a hit with my husband – I don’t think he could have too many sunglasses. ELECTRICS, Maui Jims, RayBans are all nice brands at a decent price. I’ve been liking the Carrera brand as well! (see my picks at bottom)
- Sunglasses Storage: Speaking of which, this case would be perfect
- Mizzen Main Shirts: He received a Henley as part of a golf swag bag and if it wasn’t long sleeved, I would be wearing it every day. So soft! The idea is to combine the “comfort and flexibility of your favorite athletic gear with the fit of a custom dress shirt.” Sounds good to me! Shop them here.
- Briefcase: I’ve been eyeing the John Varvatos bags for him since Christmas, but I really like this Tod’s briefcase too!
DIY & Cards
- Dear Dad Letter: I love the idea of having the kid(s) complete the blanks in this letter and I think this is something even the little kids could do. Find the printable here
- Muffins for Dad: Homemade or store-bought muffins with this cute card for Dad is sure to bring a smile. Find the printable here.
- Fingerpainted Card: How cute is this card? We love painting around here so acrylics or watercolors are always handy. Crayons would work too!
- Favorite Dinner: When all else fails, just make that man his favorite dinner!
Have a great week!!