Hello loves! I found the cutest Kimono this weekend (Vedea Kimono from Anthro) while browsing at Anthropologie. I am all for buying items that I can wear now and after pregnancy and I’ve had fun with the kimono look this weekend. I was uncertain whether this accessory would work for me since I’m constantly hot and it’s heating up here in Texas, but so far so good. Here are 5 ways I’ll be wearing this trend:
- Throw on with shorts and tank for dinner to look a little more pulled together
- Wear it as a swim coverup
- Wear it with crop tops or cut out tops to balance the skin showing
- For Summer, with tight white dress/romper or all white outfit. (Or in my case, with a tight black dress because the white one doesn’t fit)
- This particular kimono has no sleeves (it drapes over the shoulder), so I’ll be able to use it as scarf as we transition into in the fall
In a pinch it also worked as a blanket in the car for my little one!
Have a great week!